Asked by Riccardo from Refolo | May. 25, 2015 08:59
About:Macau Visa Policy

Hello, I'm Italian and I'll come to Hong Kong for vacation.

I would know if I need any kind of permission to go to Macau to visit some friend of mine and then come back to HK. I got visa to visit mainland China out of Hong Kong but i can do that just once.

In few word I want to go to Macau for more or less 3 days before take the flight back to Italy (flight departures from HK airport). If I can do with no problems, can I go via train or only via ferry if I don't want to use my entry permit?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tobby from Denmark | May. 25, 2015 22:34
Riccardo, as you have Italia passport, you can travel between Hong Kong and Macao freely for a stay less than 90 days in each place. The mainland entry permit will not be used for entering Hong Kong or Macao. Besides, you can go to HK either via train or via ferry.
Related Questions:
Hello , im saudi nationality and my wife is from yemen... we are planning...
Asked by Mr.Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 15, 2009 20:33
information for tourist visa from pakistan
Asked by Ayesha from Pakistan
| Apr. 02, 2016 00:46
Hello, im claire from the philippines!I will have a birthday treat to my so...
Asked by Ms.claire de la cerna from philippines
| Jun. 10, 2010 21:12
hi im planning for a vacation to hong kong this year...which month would be...
Asked by veni from Malaysia
| Mar. 12, 2018 21:33
I want to know what are the things needed if i want to travel HK, macau and...
Asked by Kim from Uae
| Apr. 27, 2016 23:00
Hello sir im need visa hong kong, Im pakistani wark in ksa saleman
Asked by muhammad aamir from Pakistan
| May. 19, 2016 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)