Asked by apple from Philippines | May. 11, 2015 09:42
About:China Embassy in Philippines

if my partner holds a z visa (we are not legally married) can our children and I apply for S type?

1. Our children carries his surname. We can present their birth certificates.
2. If we do not have a marriage contract am I still allowed to visit him in china with our children?
3. What documents are needed?
answering my question will greatly help us decide if he is going to accept the job offer in chongqing china. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dana from UAE | May. 12, 2015 03:17
Hey, on your children’s birth certificate, are your name and your husband’s name both written? If yes, it’s possible that your children and you can apply for the S type. If you can get the S type, of course you can visit your husband.

Documents needed for applying the S type include your passport, a photocopy of the passport’s data page, a completed application form attached with your recently-taken color half-length photo, an invitation letter from your husband’s employer, a photocopy of your husband’s passport and PRC residence permit, and your children’s birth certificates. If it’s the first time for you to visit China, you should also submit a financial standing proof.
Related Questions:
No marriage certificate
Asked by Visa for partner from China
| Mar. 19, 2017 01:53
partner (not legally married) for S1 Visa to live in China for 2 year peri...
Asked by Mam from USA
| Feb. 03, 2017 02:54
Job offer in china and I want to bring my wife
Asked by Alexander from USAG
| Sep. 13, 2017 21:30
72 or 144 transit visa in Shanghai
Asked by Fred from USA
| Dec. 16, 2016 00:19
My live in parnter is working there in china
Asked by Jayjay from Phillippines
| Nov. 08, 2015 20:41
Hi, is there any possibility to dependent my brother in China.
Asked by john from Philippines
| Oct. 22, 2011 01:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)