Asked by le cuong from Vietnam | May. 07, 2015 09:56
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Is it possible to get my visa from the embassy in hanoi? What should i prepare for it? the cost?

Hi. I am a vietnamese I want to travel in china and macau.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from San Marino | May. 08, 2015 22:38
Yes, you can apply from Chinese embassy in Hanoi. For mainland kind, you should submit your passport, application form, a recent passport photo, round-trip air tickets and hotel booking. For Macau entry permit, the requirements are similar. You need to provide your accommodation, flight itinerary and travel itinerary proof. Besides, financial proof including pay slip, recent six months bank statement and tax receipt.

For applying a single entry mainland L type, it costs 30 USD. For HK, the embassy doesn't specify the cost.
Related Questions:
Hello! I am a citizen of Estonia and planning to get a chinese visa fro...
Asked by Mr.Tang from Estonia
| Dec. 23, 2009 19:25
Hello, im from israel. and im now staying in hanoi. i understood its not p...
Asked by Mr.Barak Shein from israel
| Jan. 30, 2011 03:33
Hi, I would like to visit my girlfriend in Shanghai as soon as possible,...
Asked by Mr.Sean Cruz from Philippines
| Jul. 09, 2009 22:34
I am curently in Vietnam (Nha Trang) and am making my way to Hanoi and afte...
Asked by Mrs.Darnajou from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2011 01:09
Is it possible for me and my friends to get a visa for china in Hanoi?
Asked by Ms.Anna from Sweden
| Nov. 30, 2008 20:16
Could i get China visa at Hanoi without no-entry permit of Vietnam?
Asked by Jeonghwan Kim from Republic of Korea
| May. 05, 2015 02:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)