Asked by Sarah Davidson | May. 07, 2015 02:46
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Single Entry Visa Granted for 12 month stay

Hello I have been issued a professional Z type, for a job working in HK, the entry permit label I have received is for a single entry with twelve months. I want to travel home in a couple months and visit some parts and possible visit friends in OZ over Christmas. On this entry permit it appears I can't leave HK. It that true. Is it possible to apply for additional entry and exits or will I now be stuck. Be great fun of any advice that can be given,

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from San Marino | May. 09, 2015 01:20
Sarah, if it is a single entry, then you can't leave. If you go back, then you need to reapply for a work type.
Related Questions:
extension of stay in L visa
Asked by jdhuang from Philippines
| Dec. 04, 2017 03:33
What is the fee required for a 12 Month TOURIST VISA vs Single entry TRAN...
Asked by A, HAI` from USA
| Feb. 17, 2012 02:15
i want to apply for a visiting visa,and visit my my sister at a university ...
Asked by Munyaradzi from Zimbabwe
| Jun. 12, 2017 03:20
Can I apply for a multi entry visa after I have used and exited China on a ...
Asked by David from Australia
| Sep. 11, 2018 20:20
Does a S2 visa with 12 month multiple entry cost more than 3 month single e...
Asked by Jane from Uk
| Apr. 16, 2018 01:19
When to use a single entry visa for 3 months, is it anytime?
Asked by Banny from China
| Jun. 03, 2011 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)