Asked by kyara from Singapore | May. 04, 2015 10:17
About:China Embassy in Singapore

enquiry on visa to beijing (urgent)

I am an undergraduate student from national university of Singapore holding a singapore passport. I am traveling from singapore to beijing for 3 months internship with a university there on 15th May but will only be back in singapore on 12th May.
1. May I know which type to apply for?
2. Do I have to apply personally or can my parent apply on my behalf?
3. Is it possible to obtain it before my morning flight on 15th May and how much will it cost, thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Alexander from Ukraine | May. 04, 2015 21:54
Hi Kyara!

1. You should apply for an F type.
2. Your parents can apply for it on your behalf; however you should be in Singapore during the application process.
3. It’s possible to get it if you use the urgent service. The service fee is 80 Singaporean dollars.

If you can apply from the country you are in now, I would suggest you do the application there, so that you have enough time to wait for the entry permit.
Related Questions:
If need transit in harbin layout 5hours to Krasnoyarsk ...but don't have vi...
Asked by Koh from Malaysia
| Aug. 28, 2014 22:30
I will be holidaying in Singapore from April 8th for a few days and whilst ...
Asked by Ms.Lisa from Australia
| Apr. 02, 2009 20:13
Thank you very much to Ms. Miles reply dated Mar 3, 2011 00:29 on my enquir...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2011 19:53
Does anyone know the best way to make an enquiry at the cyprus embassy in c...
Asked by Ms.Reynolds from Cyprus
| May. 31, 2009 02:03
Shanghai & Beijing with transit visa
Asked by Nicolas Reincke from Germany
| Nov. 06, 2016 03:18
URGENT!!!!Please help me with a urgent Visa for my aged father to visit his...
Asked by Mrs.Christine Walters from AUSTRALIA
| Apr. 20, 2009 03:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)