Asked by gerard johan from Netherlands | May. 03, 2015 09:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

how to arrange visa from thailand or hongkong

I am Dutchman with EU passport on this moment I am in Bangkok and I want to visit China, may I ask :
- On this moment I don't have yet entry permit
- How to arrange the entry permit from Hongkong?
- Is it possible to visit mainland from North of Thailand and how to arrange one there?
- which is easier coming to mainland? from Hongkong or from North Thailand ?
thank you very much for answering

Answers (1)
Answered by Roberta from Ireland | May. 04, 2015 01:09
Gerard, I would suggest you apply from Thailand. As I know, Hong Kong now only issues mainland entry permits to those who have residence status there. So it is likely that you cannot apply from Hong Kong.

If you apply from Thailand, first get all the paperwork ready, such as your passport, a photocopy of the passport’s info page, an application form, a recent photo, the original and photocopy of your Thai entry permit, and round-trip tickets and hotel reservations for the upcoming trip. The go to the embassy to apply for a tourist L type.
Related Questions:
We are travelling for business to Hong Kong but each day we are visiting di...
Asked by Glenda from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2013 02:52
Hello! I'm from the Phlippines. Do I need tourist visa if you will arrange ...
Asked by Faye from Philippines
| Sep. 04, 2014 00:46
How can I arrange a home stay at wuzhen. Traveling to wuzhen from Hangzhou....
Asked by Bikalp from Nepal
| Oct. 22, 2013 02:24
Is there any bus from Intercontinental JiuZhaiGou to Chengdu?
Asked by GF Chin from Malaysia
| Oct. 24, 2016 04:25
If we do Hainan, can you arrange a flight from Shanghai to Hainan? How muc...
Asked by Mr.Hope from China
| Jul. 20, 2009 01:40
Hi i need urgently a china Visa, i have iqma and i am in Al Khobar
Asked by Ricardo Vega from Colombia
| Nov. 30, 2015 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)