Asked by Chris from Australia | Apr. 28, 2015 03:43
About:Visa Policy of China

Tourist visa to Z type

I am going to live in China for two years. First I am going to China on a tourist type entry permit then coming back to Australia after two months and I have been told to apply for the Z type once I return to Australia. Is this correct? Or should I apply for the Z type while I am in China on the tourist type? I am a New Zealand citizen currently residing in Australia. Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Rosemary from Poland | Apr. 28, 2015 04:24
Chris, it’s possible to change the tourist L type into a Z type while in mainland PRC. However, I have to say it’s just a matter of luck. You can try to do so anyway. If it can’t be done, then you have to go back to Australia and apply for the Z type from there.
Related Questions:
i am currently having a tourist visa and is it possible to apply for a wor...
Asked by kathy from usa
| Mar. 26, 2016 02:21
Which is the easier and quicker way to get visa? Tourist L type or working ...
Asked by Mika from Philippines
| Jan. 29, 2018 23:55
Work Z type n how long will it take?
Asked by Y L Teh from Malaysia
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:24
Can i apply for a tourist visa ? Is this a problem?
Asked by Jim from New Zealand
| Mar. 26, 2015 03:58
I have an L tourist visa, can this be converted to a Z type if I am offerd ...
Asked by Paul from Australia
| May. 15, 2015 22:31
Uk citizen trying to teach in China
Asked by Amy from Canada
| Aug. 14, 2017 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)