Asked by satish from India | Apr. 26, 2015 01:42
About:China Embassy in India

hai. i am working in a bank in mumbai. presently stay in mumbai.

I have to visit bank's shanghai office for official purpose. I got the invitation letter from the office and nomination letter from Mumbai office. My passport is issued by kozhikode passport office in Kerala. What are the documents required to be submitted and can I apply Visa from Mumbai consulate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rajesh from India | Apr. 26, 2015 04:54
Satish, you can apply from the CVASC center in Mumbai. In addition to the invitation letter, you should submit your passport, a photocopy of the passport’s data page, a filled-out application form attached with your half-length color photo, a personal statement and a brief introduction of your company, and other materials requested by the consular official.
Related Questions:
MY passport issued from UP but I am living in Mumbai where should I apply f...
Asked by Akansha Singh from India
| Sep. 12, 2015 03:21
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of Goa, presently studying in Chennai. I wo...
Asked by Ms.S Naik from India
| Feb. 02, 2010 03:53
Can I embassy address in Mumbai & secondly I apply for Visa in Mumbai as I ...
Asked by Mr.Rajeev from India
| Jun. 05, 2009 22:32
I stay in mumbai, india and am interested going for the expo. Can I buy the...
Asked by Mr.Rohan from India
| Mar. 20, 2010 22:01
hi this Naveen From mumbai i am coming to Zhenjiang(Jiangsu, China)which r...
Asked by Mr.Naveen from India
| Oct. 20, 2010 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)