Asked by Hur from Pakistan | Apr. 18, 2015 06:57
About:China Tourist Visa

No one is ready to trust.

I am PHD student of Physics in Pakistan and want to go to china for the purchase of some chemicals that are necessary for my research. Its my first visit but no one is ready to trust me. The companies in china have sent me invitation letters but they are hesitant to provide me from foreign office. Because it needs a letter of guarantee and no one is ready to trust. The travel agents told me that tourist visa is closed for Pakistanis. The only way is business type that seems impossible now. If there is an other option plz tell me.......?????

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Philippines | Apr. 18, 2015 22:00
Hur, it seems that you have to apply for the business type. I think you can pay additional money to the company and convince it to issue you the invitation letter.
Related Questions:
My name is Preetam Roy, date of birth 10 Oct 1986 and my gf's date of birth...
Asked by Preetam Roy from India
| Apr. 14, 2016 21:42
After a lot of interviews this is what I learned: a. You need visa if yo...
Asked by Mrs.Shara from Iran
| Sep. 06, 2009 20:08
i am female sheep (born 27 Feb 1991) abd he is male dog (born 4 oct 1982)
Asked by doo from Mauritius
| Aug. 07, 2016 21:19
gemini 6-13-75/rabbit in a relationship with gemini 5-30-68/monkey
Asked by lori from USA
| Jan. 25, 2013 21:29
Hello, I want to apply for an 6 months, multiple entries F visa.
Asked by Kami from Romania
| Aug. 28, 2013 05:00
When will I find Love? I was born 28th Jan 1972.
Asked by Debbie from Australia
| Nov. 30, 2017 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)