Asked by aftab828 | Apr. 08, 2015 02:32
About:China Family Reunion Visa

I am Newly Married in China and wanna live with my wife

Dear Friends,
This is Aftab Ashraf and i am from Pakistan. i am newly married and wanna live with my wife rest of life. please guide me which visa type is suitable for me and how can i stay for long time without exit. i would appreciate your Answers. and please tell me if i got hong kong, can i apply my required family reunion one from hk or i will have to return my own Country Pakistan? waiting for answer and thanks in Advance

Answers (1)
Answered by hui from China | Apr. 09, 2015 00:45
Hi Aftab,

Is your wife a Chinese national? If so,Q2 tye is applicable. Normally,they will give 6mons stay with double entry, it depends on their decision though.

If you are in China already,its easier to change the type from the current to Q2.
Related Questions:
Application procedure issue
Asked by Riz from China
| Aug. 27, 2017 20:43
Can i change my M type to a married visa in xiamen
Asked by farall from Comoros island
| Dec. 03, 2017 21:07
Dear Sir, I am an Indian. I am married to Chinese national. I want to liv...
Asked by Mr.NAWAZ from iNDIA
| Apr. 15, 2009 03:32
How to apply for permanent residency
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:21
i married my chinese wife in chongqing 7 years ago. We live in uk. If I wan...
Asked by Mr.robert from wales
| Mar. 02, 2011 22:03
I am an Indian national and got married to a chinese national ( my wife liv...
Asked by Mr.Vijay from India
| May. 13, 2009 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)