Asked by Judy from Austria | Apr. 07, 2015 02:57
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Should one apply for tourist type in person?

Hi, My boyfriend (German citizen) and me (French citizen) live in Austria now, and we plan to visit China next month, can I go to the Embassy alone for the tourism visa application for the two of us? Because my boyfriend is not available (he is in travel in Germany and will be back only end of the month). Thanks in advance for your quick answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Enid from Greece | Apr. 07, 2015 04:09
Judy, generally speaking, the applicants can entrust others to submit the applications. However, it is required that the applicants should be in the country where he/she is doing the application. So I think you BF should handle the affair in Germany rather than in Austria.
Related Questions:
How many tourist visas can a foreigner apply for?
Asked by Marcus from Brazil
| Mar. 30, 2016 04:37
In case of a holder of family visa which couldn't be extended in China due ...
Asked by Austine from Nigeria
| May. 04, 2016 21:44
Should I go to Chinese ambassy in person on is there an easiest way to appl...
Asked by Petit from France
| Feb. 15, 2017 19:32
Where/how can I apply for a China tourist visa from Oregon?
Asked by James from USA
| Jan. 02, 2015 20:26
How can I obtain tourist visa to china and can I use it to visit Hongkong ...
Asked by Happiness Enekwa from Nigeria
| Jul. 11, 2014 04:26
Z visa holders, It expires in Jan 30 but i will like to stay 1 1/2month tra...
Asked by Tita from USA
| Nov. 30, 2014 00:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)