Asked by K Lau from Canada | Apr. 06, 2015 22:13
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Enter to PRC Canada holding entry permit issued from Hong Kong.

I am holding Canadian passport and a valid travelling visa card issued from Hong Kong. Do I still need to apply an entry permit from Canada to enter China for a 14 days tour (through travel agency)? I am worry about the entry permit card from Hong Kong only can be used when I enter from Hong Kong, not enter directly from Canada !

Answers (1)
Answered by Claude from UAE | Apr. 08, 2015 21:02
K, I get confused by your question. Since you are holding Canadian passport, you are not required for the tourist permit to enter Hong Kong. So what is the travelling entry permit card from Hong Kong? Did you get it from the Commissioner Officer of PRC Foreign Affairs Office? If you got it from there, then it can be used to enter mainland PRC. If not, I’m afraid you have to apply for an L type in advance.
Related Questions:
travel to guang zhou
Asked by yong from Malaysia
| Jun. 15, 2015 02:16
Hong Kong Visa for PRC passport holder
Asked by Khai Liang from Malaysia
| Jan. 27, 2015 00:46
Visa needed to Zhuhai China?
Asked by Marlon from Philippines
| Mar. 30, 2016 03:00
Do I need Chinese visa when I have entry permit from Hong Kong?
Asked by Ben from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2013 04:06
Do I need a chinese Visa if I visit China from Canada?
Asked by Tobey from Hong kong
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:19
Visiting China from HK with HKSAR Re-entry Permit
Asked by Harry Chiu from Canada
| Jul. 23, 2014 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)