Asked by jen from Australia | Apr. 06, 2015 01:59
About:China Visa Application Requirements

do i need visa for china if am only visiting for 5 days?

hi, am Philippine passport holder live in Melbourne and planning to go in China on May this year for 5 days, I want to ask what kind of tourist entry permit recommend for me? I have friend in China but he only hold Student type. is it ok if my friend make invitation for me? what is he need for invitation letter?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from Poland | Apr. 07, 2015 03:09
Hello Jen! An L type will be suitable for your visit purpose and your friend can help you to get it by writing you an invitation letter. In the letter, he should contain information about himself (incl. name, contact telephone number, address, and signature); information about you (incl. full name, gender, date of birth, etc.); and details of the planned visit (incl. arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, accommodation arrangements, etc.).
Related Questions:
Hi, I am visiting a conference for business in China for 5 days. Do I need...
Asked by Mrs.Dowler from Australia
| Jul. 19, 2009 20:32
I am from philippine with residence visa in dubai, Do i need a visa going t...
Asked by Gina from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2014 21:21
Australian citizen visiting China for a conference
Asked by Murali from India
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:54
5 days stay in Guangdong - is it visa requirement?
| Sep. 16, 2014 00:58
visa to macau and hong kong for indians, resident of uae.
Asked by whinney from UAE
| Mar. 23, 2012 23:01
From USA to Beijing. I'm a US citizen.
Asked by April from USA
| Apr. 14, 2016 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)