Asked by vili from indonesia | Apr. 01, 2015 04:06
About:China Tourist Visa

change visa and financial support document

i'm from indonesian n now i'm in china and have F type without entry. If i go to Hong Kong and want to come back to china again, can i make L type? and my parents the one who pay my vacation, so i don't have finacial support document, how about that financial support document? it still nessecary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Murray from Belgium | Apr. 02, 2015 04:30
Vili, nowadays it is said that foreigners who don’t have HK residence permit cannot apply for mainland entry permit from there, so I’m afraid you can’t do so. However, you may ask some travel agencies to help you. Perhaps they have ways to help you get it successfully. Generally speaking, the financial support document is not necessary to provide, but if the consular officer asks for it, you should submit it as well.
Related Questions:
i will be appliying visa for my son in china, for studying 4 years, what i...
Asked by Ms.silvin from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2009 03:44
URGENTLY.! Working in Malaysia & holding Philippines Passport. How to apply...
Asked by Jessie from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2016 02:55
I am Iranian student in Malaysia. Which document do I need to get tourist v...
Asked by Ms.fara from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2011 21:48
how to submit name change document
Asked by Rulin from USA
| Aug. 24, 2015 22:57
can I apply for china working visa in uk?
Asked by Ode from United Kingdom
| Jul. 28, 2014 03:19
Can I apply for china working visa from Nigeria
Asked by Osas from Nigeria
| Jul. 28, 2014 22:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)