Asked by Helal A.R.M. Ali Ganaw from Iraq | Mar. 27, 2015 15:36
About:China Embassy in Iraq

How can I get a tourist visa to pay a visit for PRC with my wife? I like treatment with herbs.

I would like to have full information in field of treatment with medical herbs and spa. Would you be so kind as to help me through my visit to Beijing? I am ready to pay for checking my wife and me. My wife suffers from neurosarcoidosis. How much I should pay for my wife treatment. I would like to have check up for me too. I am 67 years old and I am retired from University of Baghdad. My wife is also retired and would like to enjoy tourism.

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris from Dominica | Mar. 30, 2015 02:27
Hello Helal, during the application for the tourist L type entry permit, an invitation letter from Duly Authorized Unit is required. So I think you have to turn to a travel agency in order to get this letter. Then you can get the L type with the help of the travel agency.
Related Questions:
My wife's sister who is PRC citizen would like to visit my wife regularly i...
Asked by Mr.Goh Ah Lek from Singapore
| Jul. 04, 2009 22:17
Student visa then Family visit type now American tourist type no longer mar...
Asked by Randy from USA
| Aug. 21, 2015 01:04
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit PRC with Q2 visa
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2013 00:54
how can i get tourist visa to china. i am on my husband uae resident visa a...
Asked by Mrs.odunukwe chinyere from Nigeria
| May. 25, 2010 03:26
I need an s1 china visa
Asked by Bashir from India
| Nov. 02, 2015 03:55
hi, am from ghana africa, and i want to visit my wife who is resident in...
Asked by Mr.john from ghana
| Aug. 06, 2009 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)