Asked by Aijan Karaeva from United Kingdom | Mar. 24, 2015 19:12
About:China Tourist Visa

How can i apply for visa? how much time it takes to apply? and is it difficult to get one?

Im a citizen of Kyrgyzstan, now studying in London, and I would like to visit a friend in Shanghai for a week.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sophia from Australia | Mar. 24, 2015 20:57
Aijan, first you should make an appointment for the application throught the official website of CVASC London. In the meantime, prepare your passport, a photocopy of the passport's info page, a properly filled-out application form attached with your recently taken half-length color photo, a declartion downloaded from the website and with your signature, the original and photocopy of your student certificate, and an invitation letter from your friend. Then go to the CVASC office or send your application materials there.

The normal process takes four working days. As you are not a native in London, maybe it will not easy as it's for the locals.
Related Questions:
L Type Entry Visa to PRC
Asked by Leann from USA
| Oct. 30, 2016 22:47
how much time it takes to get china tourist visa
Asked by manohar from jamaica
| May. 13, 2012 04:26
How much time it takes to go to Longji Terrace Field?
Asked by Georgia from USA
| Apr. 07, 2017 03:09
Visa for Hongkong,Macau and China
Asked by nguyen quynh lam from Vietnam
| Jan. 03, 2013 00:47
Can I apply for a Hong Kong visa in Macau? If yes, where, how long it takes...
Asked by Mario from Panama
| Apr. 22, 2012 01:39
how much is the distance between Beijing and Lanshan port and how to get th...
Asked by Zahid Ali from China
| May. 04, 2013 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)