Asked by francine from DRC | Mar. 24, 2015 09:48
About:China Business Visa

which type of visa do I need? I have no business registration papers yet.

Im a Congolese (DRC) working for UN, I need to travel to china for two weeks to visit but will also use the opportunity to buy equipment for a guest house project in construction.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from Indonesia | Mar. 27, 2015 01:36
Well, seriously you should apply for a M type. It means that you need to find a Chinese trade partner to send you the invitation letter. But I think you may just use your L type to buy equipment. In order to apply for a L type, you should provide your passport, filled 2013 version application form, a recent passport photo, round-trip air tickets, hotel booking and your financial proof, recent six months bank statement, for example.
Related Questions:
Business visa M-need police registration?
Asked by Gmc from France
| Jul. 10, 2017 21:18
What is the type of visa I should apply and what are the papers required if...
Asked by shujaath from India
| Jun. 02, 2011 21:52
i live in syria and i have an argentinian passport,how do i get the visa to...
Asked by rasha from syria
| Sep. 12, 2012 20:54
I am a Ghanaian and am planning to travel to China on trading purpose.
Asked by ben from Ghana
| Oct. 24, 2015 21:56
Hello, Currently I am a student in South Korea at Inha University.
Asked by Abdulaziz from Uzbekistan
| May. 22, 2017 20:37
I am wanting to attend the Guangzhou canton fair to source products for a b...
Asked by Justin from Australia
| Mar. 05, 2014 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)