Asked by Iris from Taiwan | Mar. 17, 2015 21:43
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Can we both apply a tourist visa for China?

Hi! Im from Taiwan and my husband is from New Zealand. Currently stay in Nepal for a month. Just plan to go to Kumming and travel for few months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Elsa from Indonesia | Mar. 18, 2015 03:05
Iris, as you are holding Taiwan passport, you need to apply for a China travel document. Your husband needs to apply for the tourist L type.

Application documents you need to prepare: 1. application form; 2. a full face half-length color photo against white background; 3. original and photocopy of your passport; 4. original and photocopy of your residence permit or stay permit in Nepal.

Application documents for your husband to prepare: 1. application form affixed with recently-taken bare-headed photo; 2. passport and photocopy of the passport; 3. itinerary arrangement and accommodation proofs, roundway tickets and hotel booking records, personal statement, and a bank statement of the latest six months.
Related Questions:
Abu Dhabi Residence visa living in Dubai
Asked by Gurjit
| May. 30, 2012 22:41
My friend and I hold a German passport and are currently in China on a L to...
Asked by FrauIch from China
| Sep. 11, 2011 04:36
We live in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Can we apply or a china visa in Bahrain? ...
Asked by Kathy from American living in Saudi Arabi
| Sep. 28, 2011 23:12
Is there any option where we can apply online for visa
Asked by saranjeet singh from India
| Feb. 21, 2018 23:52
can we apply for an on arrival visa as a tourist bases
Asked by venkateshan from India
| Jun. 03, 2017 09:40
we are 4 persons like group can we apply direct in embassy for tourist visa...
Asked by Malik from Pakistan
| Mar. 18, 2015 00:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)