Asked by Andres from Argentina | Mar. 07, 2015 15:10
About:China Embassy in Argentina

Visa for Argentinians in Japan

We are a couple from argentina and we are interested in visiting china. We want to do a vacation trip no longer than 20 days. We will arriving to Beijing from Japan. What do we need to apply for an entry permit?

Kind regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Belle from France | Mar. 16, 2015 03:58
Andres, a few days ago I heard someone said that he was told by the embassy in Japan he has to apply for the Chinese entry permit through a travel agency because he was not a Japanese. So I'm not sure whether you can apply for it by yourself. You should first confirm it with the embassy. If it says you can do it on your own, the documents you need to submit may include your passports, application forms, recent passport size photos, photocopies of the passports, original and photocopy of your Japanese entry permits, and round-trip tickets and hotel reservations for China.
Related Questions:
US passport holder, We are flying into Shanghai from April 24-26 will we ne...
Asked by Claire from USA
| Mar. 16, 2016 03:46
I am a student in china i have been 4 months in china
Asked by boubacar sadou diallo from guinee
| Jul. 13, 2017 20:46
how long it takes to get japan visa? if i apply in shanghai japan embassy?
Asked by sunita from China
| Jun. 17, 2015 00:35
Can a US citizen who is traveling to Japan apply for multiple F-Visa in Jap...
Asked by Akemi Ito from Japan
| Apr. 11, 2012 21:07
I am going to hongkong for 5 days. Do i need any sort of visa?
Asked by Claire from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:41
have Paraguayan passport and want to travel to Macau for a couple of days w...
Asked by Alejandro Alderete Hiraoka from Paraguay
| Jun. 14, 2016 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)