Asked by Ayub from Afghanistan | Mar. 03, 2015 02:34
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

Which Visa Type should I apply and What is Cost and requirements

Hi there.
My basic purpose is to visit Paper Production industry and other production units like buiscuit and chcolate manufacturing units after that want to explore different good tourist place inside or nearby Henan Province. I got Invitation letter from Two of paper production unit sales company located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province. What are the other requirements to get it? What will be its Cost. I may revisit the industry again so i would like to get Multiple entries valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Can i get that? Can you please share Cost for different duration and Entries types. I will be very thankful. My Passport is Ordinary FYI.

And also how much time does it take for Approval.

Muhammad Ayub.

Answers (1)
Answered by Flora from Germany | Mar. 04, 2015 19:43
1. You should apply for the M type.

2. The required documents include: a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, a fully filled application form attached with your recently-taken color bare-headed photo, an invitation letter from relevant duly authorized unit in China, the original and photocopy your company’s business license, a proof of your address and the translation copy of the proof, a bank deposit certificate with at least 4000 dollars in your account, a no criminal conviction certificate authenticated by the Afghan Foreign Affairs Ministry, and roundtrip tickets.

3. The cost for a single entry type is 30 dollars and for a double-entry type is 45 dollars.

4. Generally speaking, the process takes four working days.
Related Questions:
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
i am going for 84 days, which type of visa should i get?
Asked by hena from china
| Aug. 13, 2018 19:40
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
I am having business visa for china and I wanted to join my wife with me.
Asked by Sanket from India
| Mar. 05, 2014 00:15
Indian citizen in Beijing for more than 72 hours
Asked by SA from USA
| Oct. 21, 2016 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)