Asked by Al from Qatar | Mar. 02, 2015 12:11
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Letter of Invitation required for a tourist visa.

Where can I get a letter of invitation as I don't know anyone in China, I have return flight details and booked hotel accommodation but the Chinese Embassy are insisting on a letter of invitation to process my tourist entry permit. Any advice on where and how much it will cost to obtain a letter. The Embassy advised me to contact the hotel for a letter but they just keep sending me my booking and not the required letter.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from United Kingdom | Mar. 04, 2015 20:13
Al, I think in this case you have to turn to a China agency for help, for example, a travel service company. The fees of different companies vary greatly, so you had better consult it with several agencies and choose one from them.
Related Questions:
When applying for a 30 day Tourist Visa what is required for the invitation...
Asked by June from Australia
| May. 20, 2014 01:26
Is a letter head and signature required on an invitation letter for a visa...
Asked by Deb from usa
| May. 19, 2015 21:56
Do I need invitation letter for Chinese Tourist Visa? What is photo size r...
Asked by Sandy from USA
| Oct. 05, 2012 04:04
I am from Pakistan and i want to go to china on business visa.
Asked by Hur Abbas from Pakistan
| Apr. 17, 2015 22:16
Is a letter of invitation required for a type M visa
Asked by David Sugden from United Kingdom
| Aug. 18, 2014 21:14
Do I have to book flights before getting visa?
Asked by daniel from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2016 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)