Asked by Patrick from Malaysia | Mar. 01, 2015 09:14
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Visa requirement for Malaysian travel to Shenzhen from HongKong.

I am a Malaysian. I will fly to HongKong soon. I will travel by land to Shenzhen, from Shenzhen to Macau and back to HongKong. What type of entry permit I need to enter Shenzhen, where to get it and how much in Yuan/ Renminbi?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Denmark | Mar. 07, 2015 01:02
Patrick, I would suggest you apply for a L type in advance if you never been to mainland before. It requires your passport, finished 2013 version application form affixed with a recent six months passport photo, return air ticket and hotel booking.

If you never been to mainland before, you will have very little chance of getting the five-day special VOA for Shenzhen. That's why I suggest you apply for a L type in advance. It costs around MYR85 for a single entry. The processing time is four working days. And you should submit your application to the CVASC branch instead of Chinese embassy or consulate.
Related Questions:
What is the immigration requirement for travel to Shenzhen for Malaysian
Asked by Mr.amir from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2009 01:33
Do malaysian need visa from shenzhen to hongkong and back?
Asked by al tay from Malaysia
| Jun. 17, 2011 01:51
Do I need multi entery visa to Shenzhen?
Asked by AL TAY from Malaysia
| Jun. 17, 2011 22:34
Hi, May i know is there visa on arrival at Luohu for Malaysian from HK to S...
Asked by jc from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2014 02:58
I wonder if I need to apply visa if I going 2 travel to hongkong, macau and...
Asked by Mr.Alan Tan from Malaysia
| Dec. 08, 2010 03:29
I am Malaysian, if I'm want to visit Shenzhen from hongkong, can i apply vi...
Asked by Leechoo from Malaysia
| Apr. 03, 2012 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)