Asked by Sean from USA | Feb. 25, 2015 12:16
About:China Visa Application in USA

Performing as a musician in China, which kind of visa do I need for this?

Hello, I will be traveling to China in July. I am mainly visiting for tourism, but I have booked 3 gigs in Beijing and Guangzhou and plan to play as many as I can as I make my way through the country. I will be refusing payment. I just want to get a response from abroad to my work. Thanks! (I am a US citizen)

Answers (1)
Answered by James from Canada | Mar. 02, 2015 20:41
Sean, if your stay in China does not exceed 90 days, you should apply for an F type. Prepare your valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, an application fom with your recent color bare-headed photo, and an invitation letter from relevant individual or entity in China. Then go to the consulater and submit the application.
Related Questions:
hello,, I'm a musician here in china, i'm performing in a hotel, and my pas...
Asked by Mr.Allan from Philippines
| Dec. 17, 2010 22:55
I am USA citizen and I want to open a small business in China
Asked by Michael from USA
| Sep. 18, 2015 22:11
Do I need to obtain work permit for occasional musician job in Macau? I am ...
Asked by Yeelina Chu from Hong Kong SAR
| Apr. 26, 2016 22:32
Do I need to bring my kids if im applying for chinese visa?
Asked by Jen from Phillipines
| Dec. 07, 2011 03:47
Filipino national exiting china to go to other country
Asked by Princess from Philippines
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:31
visa Z. hi! i have a family entry permit
Asked by david from philippines
| Jun. 06, 2018 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)