Asked by Alan from Australia | Feb. 24, 2015 00:54
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

NZ passport holders resident in Australia visiting friends in Hong Kong, 1 week visa for China visit

We are NZ passport holders but resident in Australia and going to visit friends in Hong Kong 16-31 August 2015. Our friends want to take us to mainland PRC (from Hong Kong) for a weeks visit to Shanghai, Hangzhou and sightseeing nearby townships. We would be flying from Hong Kong to Shanghai and returning to Hong Kong before departing for Australia. Please advise what type we will need and where we apply, we live in Melbourne Australia Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from Senegal | Mar. 13, 2015 04:18
Alan, then you just need to apply for L types from the CVASC branch in Melbourne. It requires your passport, filled 2013 version application form, a passport photo, return air ticket (one from Shanghai to HK is ok), hotel booking in mainland and your valid resident permit in Australia (original and copy versions).

Office address of CVASC in Melbourne: Ground Floor, 570 ST.Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
Business Hours: Monday-Friday,Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Submission of applications: 9:00 to 15:00.
Call: +61-03-9937-2308
Related Questions:
How to apply hong kong visa for vietnamese pasport holder in sydney
Asked by Sam Ho
| Jan. 25, 2013 03:13
Indonesian want to travel to Hong Kong
Asked by Sri Suryantini from Australia
| Oct. 31, 2012 02:38
NZ-Australia-Beijing (144 hours)-Australia-NZ
Asked by Guest
| Mar. 08, 2018 21:06
australian passport holders. visiting hong kong in december 2011 and planni...
Asked by Mr.Gek from Australia
| Oct. 27, 2010 22:42
Are resident permit holders exempt from Hong Kong visa?
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Mar. 15, 2015 02:48
Visa or not a visa required for Indonesia passport holders and NZ permanent...
Asked by Abigail from New Zealand
| May. 20, 2012 04:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)