Asked by Olivia from Japan | Feb. 17, 2015 22:21
About:China Embasy in Jamaica

Jamaican in Japan hoping to visit China

I am a Jamaican living in Japan and wish to visit PRC for the world games in summer. I was told I would not need a visa to go there. My research is proving otherwise. Do I need it and if so, what is the process of applying for one from Japan?

Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Candy from Republic of Korea | Mar. 05, 2015 03:03
Hello, Olivia! If you are holding an ordinary passport, then you need to have one entry permit for China. You can go to the consulate or embassy in Japan and submit the following materials, such as your passport, a photocopy of the passport's photo page, a filled application form with a recent personal bare-headed photo stuck on it, the original and photocopy of your Japan residence card, and round-trip tickets and hotel booking orders.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa for an 8 hour layover in China. I do not plan on leaving t...
Asked by Kez
| Dec. 01, 2012 21:10
Do Jamaican national require visa to visit china
Asked by Donald from Jamaica
| Mar. 29, 2013 04:44
I'm a Jamaican traveling to Japan. Will I need a visa to transit through to...
Asked by Chungi from Jamaica
| May. 11, 2017 04:11
Jamaican living in Japan. I want to go Beijing and Shanghai Which visa do I...
Asked by Ranique from Jamaica
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:42
I am a Jamaican and wants to visit china to shop. what do i need
Asked by Marvia from Jamaica
| Apr. 07, 2012 03:40
For duel nationality - is it easier to apply for a Jamaican or British pass...
Asked by Sheona from Jamaica
| Nov. 11, 2012 00:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)