Asked by scott from United Kingdom | Feb. 16, 2015 08:54
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Chinese business visa type 'M'

I am travelling to China on a category 'M' type which is for a single entry of 30 days. The letter of invitation which I received was for a multi entry permit, 90 days per entry but was given single entry 30 days. My stay is from 24th Feb - 4th May. What do I need to do to extend my entry permit / get new entry permit without having to return to the UK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from Indonesia | Mar. 03, 2015 02:15
Scott, the applicants used to do extension as many as two times in the past. However, I heard that they could only do the extension once after new immigration law was implemented. When you do your extension, you may ask the local officers at the entry and exit management bureau whether you could change it to a multiple one. If not, I am afraid that you need to find an agent in HK to help you if you don't want to get back to apply for a new one. It's expensive to apply via the agent.
Related Questions:
Is it legal to work in china with M visa for 6 months?
Asked by Nitz from India
| Aug. 09, 2015 02:10
A malaysian to apply a china business visa?
Asked by Regina Chin from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2017 21:24
can I apply for a different visa when i get to china
Asked by Tom from Canada
| Feb. 17, 2016 01:41
Italian Passport holder. Student Visa expires 10/19/2016
Asked by Samia from China
| Sep. 26, 2016 21:38
changing of business visa to student X type
Asked by Richmond Quaye from China
| Feb. 21, 2017 00:25
Is it possible change q1 type to business M type while staying in china ...
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Feb. 01, 2018 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)