Asked by Brendon Mandivenga from England | Feb. 12, 2015 04:03
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

Permit for Industrial Placement in HongKong

I am a Zimbabwe passport holder and doing a Sports Sciences, Management and Development degree in UK. What are the requirements to get an Industrial Placement in Hong Kong for 60 days or 2 months, in terms of Permit as we do not require a visa for a period of 90 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason from Egypt | Feb. 14, 2015 02:31
If your internship is paid, I think you need to apply for a work type entry permit, as the 90-day free entry only allows you to stay in Hong Kong for transit or visit purpose. You should submit the application form (ID 1001A), your recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1001A), and a photocopy of your passport, photocopy of proof of academic qualifications and relevant working experience, and a photocopy of proof of the your medical fitness for the job, e.g. medical report. Your emloyer should submit: application form (ID 1001B), four original copies of the standard employment contract (LD 294) signed between the employer and you, and a photocopy of the approval-in-principle letter issued by the Labour Department.
Related Questions:
Applying for F type visa
Asked by Jennifer from United Kingdom
| Mar. 07, 2015 02:44
hi, my niece had student visa but it will be expiring soon..
Asked by fran from Philippines
| Jan. 26, 2018 00:20
Can you please suggest me how it's possible to get visa?
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jul. 14, 2015 01:23
Hongkong visa. Im a pakistani passport holder studying in henan china.
Asked by W from China
| Jun. 01, 2018 04:35
Visiting a student in Shanghai, what visa would she need?
Asked by davey from China
| Aug. 31, 2014 03:12
I am a dragon 13th Dec 1964. My wife is rat 29th Sept.1972
Asked by Alice from Singapore
| Oct. 09, 2015 04:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)