Asked by Asi from Pakistan | Feb. 11, 2015 03:10
About:China Family Reunion Visa

i am student in china , i want to bring my wife with me, ( i am living in Shandong , Yantai)

i am a student in yantai Shandong, ( Binzhou Medical University) , i am a pakistani national, and doing Master.
i want to bring my wife to china , she is also pakistani national.
please guide me what is the procedure,

shall be thankful
Dr. Asi

Answers (1)
Answered by Yetta from Germany | Feb. 11, 2015 20:05
She should apply for an S1 type at the embassy in Pakistan. First prepare all the required documents, such as her valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, a filled application form affixed with her recent bareheaded color photo, an invitation letter from your school, an invitation letter from you, the photocopy of your passport and residence card, the original and photocopy of your marriage certificate attested by the Pakistani Foreign Affairs Ministry, and her medical report authenticated by the Pakistani Foreign Affairs Ministry. Then take the documents to the embassy and apply for the S1 type.
Related Questions:
hi im a student doing my bechlore in nanjing,i got one year residence permi...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Oct. 30, 2010 01:54
foreigners give a birth in china
Asked by M.usman from Pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2015 20:37
Where is the consular areas of Japan in Shandong Province?
Asked by Phatthana from Laos
| Oct. 09, 2013 04:20
What did i need and could i apply china visa from romania?
Asked by zoe from Zambia
| Aug. 04, 2013 04:28
Thanks for your reply. could you please advise me which Consulate General s...
Asked by Mr.chenda from Cambodia
| Oct. 18, 2010 03:14
need my family to stay with me in china for 2 years of my study
Asked by aziz from Egypt
| Oct. 09, 2014 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)