Asked by Naveed azam from Pakistan | Feb. 01, 2015 13:51
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

please tell me about getting work permit

I am Pakistani citizen and want to work in Hong Kong please tell me about getting work permit and how I get work permit and how I get work visa
Please tell me about some agents and employer please I am in very bad situation

Answers (1)
Answered by Maggie from Singapore | Feb. 02, 2015 03:56
Hi Naveed! I feel sorry for your situation but I do not really know any agent or employer in Hong Kong either because I am not a native there. To get the work entry permit for HK, the work permit is not required. If you have got a job, you shoud submit the application to the HK Immigration Department. Materials you need to submit are the application form ID 1001A, your recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form), photocopy of the your passport, photocopy of proof of academic qualifications and relevant working experience, and photocopy of proof of your medical report.
Related Questions:
I'm a male born 28/12/1983.
Asked by Edison from United Kingdom
| Aug. 27, 2014 02:36
Can I take bus from Harbin ibis Hotel to Volga Manor? If I take taxi how m...
Asked by Theerawat from Thailand
| Nov. 27, 2015 19:59
Can you please tell me about the tourist train that goes from HGH to Shangh...
Asked by Ms.Christy from S'pore
| Aug. 28, 2009 02:32
my name is mohsen ghaemi i have a thailand work permit i will go to china f...
Asked by Mr.mohsen from Iran
| Nov. 14, 2009 21:33
Hi I have applied for a Work permit to work in China from India The docu...
Asked by Mr.Ram from India
| Mar. 26, 2009 20:36
"Foriegn Experts Certificate" versus an "Alien Employment License"
Asked by Brian Walton from China
| Sep. 16, 2013 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)