Asked by Jean-Michel from Sri Lanka | Jan. 30, 2015 05:13
About:China Work Visa

What type of visa is required to enter China on order to open up a foreign owned trading company?

I am in the process of opening a trading company and I would like to know the following:

What type is required? What documents are required for obtaining the relevant visa for sole ownership of a foreign trading company? Does the process differ depending on nationality?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rick from Honduras | Jan. 31, 2015 03:03
Jean, I think a L type is ok. You just need to provide your passport, application form, a recent six months' passport photo, round trip air tickets and hotel booking in the city where you stay. However, the process of opening a company is very complicated. I think you may find an agency or someone who specializes in this to help you.
Related Questions:
Good day. I have a Z visa here in Chengdu for having my own foreign-owned c...
Ms.ERYCCA from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2010 21:33
What type of Visa is required to enter China at 3 ports during a cruise for...
Asked by Wright from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:39
i want to go to china for medical check up what type of visa required and...
Asked by fathi joma from libya
| Oct. 22, 2012 01:47
What are the required documents to be presented in order to get visa
Asked by Mr.Wahid from UAE
| Mar. 15, 2010 04:28
Dear sir! I visit china two time on "f"visa. Now i want to open our trading...
Asked by Mr.muhammad munir from pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2011 20:05
Business visa application for Malaysian
Asked by Vicky from Malaysia
| Dec. 18, 2014 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)