Asked by manat from Nepal | Jan. 28, 2015 08:48
About:Shanghai Pudong Airport

24 hr layover in shanghai airport, not belong to 72hr free transit visa country.can i go out?

i am nepali citizen travelling from seoul korea to nepal making 24hr transit on shanghai airport.i (nepal) dont belong to 72hr free transit category. since i have 24 hr transit in shanghai only,can i go out of airport for city tour? is it possible? please give detail what is procedure for using this service if possible? thank this long layover,should i have to carry checked baggage also in shanghai? my both flight is in china eastern..

Answers (1)
Answered by Coco from Canada | Jan. 29, 2015 00:11
Hey, you can apply for a 24 hours stay permit and then you will be allowed to go out the airport. You can apply it in the airport immigration office.
Since you have a joint airline ticket, you can apply for luggage check through service. Thus you don’t need to carry luggage by yourself when you doing the city tour in the city.
Related Questions:
Do I qualify for 72 hr visa from Mandalay to Sydney with layovers in Kunmi...
Asked by Don from Australia
| Mar. 23, 2014 03:38
HK - Shanghai - Dubai (11HR Layover)
Asked by Cherry from Philippines
| Mar. 13, 2018 17:09
Flying to Beijing but leaving from cruise terminal
Asked by Andrew Wilson from New Zealand
| May. 22, 2016 03:56
I am travelling to Sanfrancisco by China southern airlines I have Indian pa...
Asked by Brijendra Prasad Bhatnagar from India
| Sep. 12, 2018 20:14
South Africa Passport 2 transit cities in China (Xi An & Shanghai)
Asked by Sharon from South Africa
| Jan. 03, 2017 00:20
Trying to visit Great Wall of china
Asked by Emma custodio from Usa
| Nov. 04, 2015 19:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)