Asked by ouneeb from pakistan | Jan. 24, 2015 10:44
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

If i marry with chinese girl in china, then cancel pakistan nationalty

Can i apply for PRC nationalty?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gilbert from Saudi Arabia | Jan. 25, 2015 01:03
According to what I know, it's very hard to get the PRC nationality, even though you married a Chinese citizen. To get the PRC nationality, you should first get the permanent residence card of China, which requires you to be married with your wife for at least five years. The applicant should also has lived in China for five consecutive years and shall live in China no less than nine months every year with financial guarantee for living and a residence. So you can see, you can't apply for it at present.
Related Questions:
my girl friend is chinees and she is a widow she wants to marry with me h...
Asked by Mr.sajjad Butt from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2010 02:06
Nationality or citizenship of china, want to start business in urumqi, and...
Asked by FAYAZ KHAN from Pakistan
| Sep. 19, 2012 04:18
I'm a Pakistani I'll get the F visa for China 30 Days
Asked by Saleem Khan from Pakistan
| Sep. 17, 2012 03:56
What documents does a chinese girl need to marry in Pakistan?
Asked by jimmy from Pakistan
| Sep. 25, 2018 20:18
Hi,i am from Pakistan and i want to marry my Chinese girl friend who is cur...
Asked by Mr.Enrick from pakistan
| Sep. 25, 2010 19:51
After marrying can I change my X visa to Q visa or what should I apply?
Asked by zain khan from Pakistan
| Jul. 24, 2015 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)