Asked by Justin from Australia | Jan. 22, 2015 23:43
About:Chinese Consulate in Sydney

Best option for the longest duration Visa - M type?

Hi I am an Australian Citizen planning on travelling to China in a few weeks. I have travelled and lived in China before - I have in the past got a 6 month M (Business) type in Hong Kong via an agency - I want to get a 1 year business type for China this time but I have read many different things online - I understand now that the business one has a 30/60/90 day stay per Entry. 90 being the maximum duration of stay.

My M type in 2012 was 6 months Multiple entry with 180 days stay. I am not sure of the current situation regarding the Business M type.

I want to get a 1 year M type with a 90 day stay per entry (or more if possible). I have had 2 tourist types and 1 business type in 2012-2013. The last time I was in China was in early January of 2014.

I have recieved an invitation from a Chinese company. What are the chances of being able to get a 1 year M type with 90 days stay or what is the best possible outcome for me? I would appreciate your help very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny from Hungary | Jan. 23, 2015 01:27
Justine, you have a big chance of getting a multiple-entry one. As for the duration of stay, the consular officers have the final say. By the way, you can't choose duration of stay on the application form. Instead, you can just choose the validity of your visa. So it's fully up to the consular officers.
Related Questions:
What is the longest duration of staying in china as tourist visa?
Asked by Kalsang lhamo from Holland
| Jun. 04, 2015 21:52
6 months double entries
Asked by Cedric from Congo
| Jun. 28, 2016 20:44
What is the longest duration of stay for an Ivorian national with a tourist...
Asked by Raina from Ivory Coast
| Jul. 30, 2018 20:08
multiple visas, is it possible?
| Jan. 16, 2015 21:36
possible double entry business visa with 1 year overlap
Asked by Harald from Germany
| Sep. 27, 2016 22:26
What is the minimum duration of Visa can China Embassy in Nigeria issue me ...
Asked by Ogidigan from Nigeria
| Aug. 03, 2016 02:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)