Asked by GAGAN from India | Jan. 22, 2015 01:59
About:China Business Visa

hlo sir i want m visa for china i don't have any invitation in case what will i do ?

I want m type for commercial purpose and i don't have invitation letter from supplier or agent in case. what will i do and if found f type and came with things from china in our country to trade is this wrong and if wrong what panalties will be done with me

Answers (1)
Answered by Tess from Germany | Jan. 22, 2015 03:40
Gagan, to apply for the F type, it's necessary to provide an invitation letter too. So if you can apply for the F type, why not apply for the M type? For your information, if you are found taking part in activities different from your visit purpose stated on the application form, your entry permit will be cancelled immediately and you will be sent back.
Related Questions:
I m looking for visit visa to macau.
Asked by Amit jayswal from Nepal
| Mar. 29, 2016 22:55
regarding form and requirements
Asked by veet from New Zealand
| Dec. 06, 2015 19:29
hello sir this is ms iram and i want some information about applying for pa...
Asked by Ms.iram from china
| May. 05, 2009 21:08
I dont have any relative and I want I visit China for 3 weeks. How do I get...
Asked by Loveth from USA
| Jan. 26, 2016 21:53
I read the visa requirement they are asking for invitation from China, just...
Asked by Mr.Amir from Pakistan
| Feb. 21, 2011 21:50
Sir i am that time lebnon country i want get visa china so i dont hv invita...
Asked by Fahad from Pakistan
| Sep. 19, 2018 19:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)