Asked by Charye Ren from New Zealand | Jan. 20, 2015 19:59
About:China Consulate in Christchurch

May i know if the tourist visa application to China for less than a month will be affected?

Hi, I'm writing to enquire for my partner who is New Zealand citizen applying for tourist type for less than a month in July, 2015. I am a Chinese citizen who hold New Zealand permanent residency. Will his application be affected by his Community Detention for dangerous driving for four month which ended 21/01/15? How long will it take to get the visa? When is he able to submit the application? Can he go ahead to book the returned ticket to China now please?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hardy from Niger | Jan. 21, 2015 03:36
I figure that his application will not be affcted by community detention record, as there are no requirements for police clerance. The normal process takes four workin days. He can apply for the application as early as three months before his travel but it's suggested he submit the application one month before departure. He can book the ticket now.
Related Questions:
Hi, I've been in shanghai for a bit more than a year as a student (student ...
Asked by Mr.GABRIEL from VZLA
| Jan. 16, 2010 23:49
Hi, May I know what are the documents the embassy will ask for a china tour...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Malaysia
| Dec. 19, 2008 03:24
Hello, I am a US passport holder and want to enter China at the end of ...
Asked by Ms.Mindy from USA
| Apr. 10, 2010 21:45
Do I need a visa for China if I am staying less than 2 weeks?
Asked by Sheila from USA from USA
| Jan. 09, 2014 02:34
Single entry visa with residence permit?
Asked by Augustin from Switzerland
| Aug. 18, 2014 21:39
extanding work visa to another visa
Asked by eka from Iran
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)