Asked by alaegbu from Nigeria | Jan. 17, 2015 12:22
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I want to do business in China , just came back from do I go about it am a Nigerian

Answers (1)
Answered by Monroe from Venezuela | Jan. 19, 2015 02:34
Do you plan to do business in mainland China? If yes, apply for the M type. Prepare the required documents, including a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, a completed application form affixed with your recent bareheaded photo, the original and photocopy of the invitation letter or invitation confirmation letter from a duly authorized unit, an invitation letter from your trade partner in China, an introduction letter from your company, the photocopy of your company's business license, and other documents that the embassy views necessary. In addition, if you come to CN for the first time, you should provide a bank statement, with a balance not less than 4 million Naira. Then submit the application to the embassy make an appointment for the interview. Last, go and attend the interview.
Related Questions:
What I can do to get a visa to re entre to Xiamen
Asked by Andre from Usa
| Oct. 30, 2017 21:16
i just came back from Guilin, and yes it is a beautiful city.
Asked by Mr.Keith from usa
| Apr. 05, 2009 23:52
Iam Jordanian working in Qatar. I want to apply business China visa from jo...
Asked by samer from Qatar
| Jul. 16, 2011 20:59
I am born on 17 aug, 1968 . I am always having hand to mouth , will 2014 al...
Asked by Shris from India
| Jan. 26, 2014 00:46
Hello, Im James. I recently came back to the States after working 9 months ...
Asked by Mr.James from USA
| Apr. 16, 2010 20:31
Enlighten me on entries
Asked by Kambanga from Moreblessing
| Nov. 27, 2017 19:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)