Asked by FRANK from Australia | Jan. 16, 2015 07:31
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Chinese passport holder but Australian permanent resident want visit Hong Kong

I am an Australian citizen married to a chinese lady who is permanent Australian resident now. We plan a holiday to China and Hong Kong in April 2015. Does any body knows how she can get Hong Kong Visa here in Adelaide or what is the process required? Where to write who to ask?
For China I know the process i need been there many times in the past..please somebody inform me..thank's

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace from Kuwai | Jan. 16, 2015 21:15
Frank, you mentioned that you also visit mainland China too, right? May I know how long you will stay in HK? If you both stay less than 7 days and can provide onward air tickets to mainland China, your wife needn't apply for any entry permit.

If you plan to stay more than 7 days, then your wife should apply for the entry permit from Chinese embassy or consulates. The required documents are her passport, permanent resident permit, a recent passport photo and filled ID1003A for for HK visa. Usually, she can get a single or double-entry permit with the validity of three months.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong visa for tourist
Asked by Nanda from Australia
| Jun. 19, 2018 21:05
I am Australian permanent resident and an Iranian passport holder. Do I nee...
Asked by Mr.Ashkan from Australia
| Jan. 25, 2011 02:07
Looking for Hong Kong consulate in Sydney for visa application.
Asked by Mohammad A Hossain from Australia
| Nov. 21, 2017 21:31
my partner is an australian permanent resident but has a chinese passport -...
Asked by Mr.Jim from Australia
| Jan. 10, 2011 03:15
I am an Australian passport holder and Hong Kong permanent resident. Curren...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2011 19:37
Is Visa required to Hong Kong for Indian Passport Holder with Permanent Res...
| May. 26, 2015 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)