Asked by Dmitry from Russia | Jan. 14, 2015 07:27
About:China Business Visa

Does M visa allow a stay for about 6 months?

If a company doesn’t need to establish a representative office in China, but wants to send it's worker to liaise with local and foreign contacts in China on behalf of the company; to conduct research and provide data and promotional materials to potential clients and this worker is planned to stay in China for a long period (approx. 6 month) is it possible to this worker just to get M visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Darcy from Netherlands | Jan. 15, 2015 03:38
In your situation, you need to apply for the M type. If you have been to China before, it's likely you will be granted a stay of six months. Anyway, if the embassy only gives a 3-month stay or so, you can extend the M type in china before it expires.
Related Questions:
what does a 6 months F visa with multiple {M} entry with a duration of each...
Asked by Angela from Kenya
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:28
I got a double entry Business VISA for china but i can stay maximum for 28 ...
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jun. 06, 2017 22:05
nihao! how long does a family visit visa (L) allow you to stay in china? ma...
Asked by hazel from Philippines
| Oct. 23, 2011 21:45
duration of stay?
Asked by Len van der wiel from Holland
| Mar. 17, 2012 01:44
Would they still allow me to enter Hong Kong
Asked by kippy from Philippines
| Jun. 11, 2011 04:10
can someone on m type visa 6 months with 30 days stay apply for residence p...
Asked by vicky from Ghana
| Mar. 19, 2018 21:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)