Asked by heidy arcilla from Philippines | Jan. 13, 2015 22:38
About:China Tourist Visa

how to get visa im in Philippines now?

My American boyfriend base in Guangzhou China wants me to go for a tourist trip due to his business is busy and can't come here. Can you help me please?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edgar from Peru | Jan. 14, 2015 01:58
Prepare your passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, an application form, a recently-taken passport photo, and an invitation from your boyfriend. If you come to China for the first time, you should also provide proofs about your financial standing, employment, or study, such as bank statement in the latest six months and the receipt issued by the bank for providing the certificate, BIR-stamped income tax return form, salary and work length certificate issued by your employer, professional ID, etc. Then go to the embassy in Manila and submit the application.
Related Questions:
how to get police clearance from hk while im in philippines
Asked by salome sampang from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2015 01:56
Im here in China,How long will it take to transfer F visa to Z Visa in the ...
Asked by leny
| Dec. 19, 2011 00:49
hi im a U.S. citizen here in the Philippines and im planning a trip to Hong...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2011 20:14
30 hours layover in Guangzhou Baiyun International Airports
Asked by alvin from Philippines
| Dec. 29, 2017 06:54
hi im regina, my friend want to apply for a tourist visa what are the requ...
Asked by Ms.regina from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2009 03:49
I always get my visa here in the philippines but now im planning to get 1 i...
Asked by Mr.dan from ph
| Mar. 13, 2011 03:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)