Asked by nawas from india | Jan. 12, 2015 16:39
About:China Embassy in UAE

pls help and advise me..... pls pls pls

I am indian passport holder, my visa is stamped in dubai, uae. now I come to china for some bussiness matters, unfortunately I lost my passport, I searched everywhere and gave police complaint how can i get my passport, and it's very important for returning to dubai, what can i do... :( :(

Answers (1)
Answered by Locker from Uruguay | Jan. 13, 2015 01:49
Firstly, you should visit the local Exit and Entry Administration Bureau for a lost report about your visa.
Then, you should go to your country's nearest embassy or consulate. The officers will help you to go throughthe procedure of registering losing passport. After this step, you will be asked to apply for a new passport.
Finally, when you receive your new passport, you need to go to the he local Exit and Entry Administration Bureau for your new Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am going china - Shenzhen by Hong Kong, any VISA required aside from ...
Asked by Aref from Bahrain
| Feb. 12, 2013 02:21
how to get to repulse bay from st. andrew church in HK?
Asked by eiram from ph
| May. 04, 2014 01:15
how to get the redwall hotel north station street no.31 from beijing airpor...
Asked by jaya from Indonesia
| Oct. 09, 2014 03:09
where take pure indian food in Guangzhou?
Asked by ghanshyambhai from India
| Mar. 30, 2015 20:51
I am born on 07 February 1953. What animal i m? And what is my good colour ...
Asked by Tang Poh Thong from singaporep
| Dec. 26, 2012 21:57
I am a monkey. I have been trying to set up online business selling clothin...
Asked by Rose
| May. 22, 2013 21:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)