Asked by khalid from oman | Jan. 11, 2015 16:08
About:China Embassy in Oman

Sir I am an omani. . could I apply for a visa to china from your empassy in Thailand.

I am working in oman and I was asked to go to china on a business trip..the problem is that I don't have enough time to go through the visa process in muscat. I am travelling to Thailand for medication on the 13th January, so I need the passport.

My visit to china will be for around a week and we will be visiting some of drilling rigs manufacturers. ..appreciate your service here to answer our questions. Really appreciated

Answers (1)
Answered by Porter from France | Jan. 11, 2015 21:51
Hi Khalid! It's OK! You can apply for an M type in the embassy or consulate in Thailand. You will be required to submit the following materials, including your valid passport and a photocopy of its data page, an application form affixed with your recently-taken color photo, and the commericial activity documents issued by your trade partner in China.
Related Questions:
I am from Libya can I apply for a Chinese visa from Turkey
Asked by Hasan from libya
| Mar. 17, 2015 22:50
i am somalian ,i get admission letter from shenyang instute in china ,can i...
Asked by in djibouti..Thanks and best regards
| Jul. 22, 2018 19:29
Dear Sir or madam, I am an Omani postgraduate student studying at the Univ...
Asked by Mr.KHALIL from Oman
| Jun. 04, 2009 02:12
Visa Application from Thailand
Asked by Diallo Mamadou from Mali
| Aug. 02, 2014 00:59
Dear Sir, I would be travelling to Malaysia from Thailand via China. I ...
Asked by Mr.JANAKA from SRI LANKA
| Jul. 24, 2010 22:14
I have Saudi Arabian pasport, can I get A visa to china from china empassy ...
Asked by Avivams from Saudi Arabia
| Apr. 09, 2012 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)