Asked by Sanja Frigan CIuha from Croatia | Jan. 09, 2015 06:53
About:China Embassy in Croatia

we( my son, my friend and I ) would travel to China from Mar 27- Apr 4 as part of turist group

Dear Sir/ Madam.
I have few question for you:
1.Could you give me time when I can come?
2. about aplication: I have to fill it by hand or typing on computer?
3. can I pay directly to you ( in embassy ) or by bank?
I still haven't air ticket, but I have confirmation that I payed our tourist trip to PRC, is it worth?
Thank you for your questions
Best rgerads
Sanja Frigan Ciuha
Maksimirska 98, Zagreb
mob: 091/3366314

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from Honduras | Jan. 11, 2015 03:19
Sanja, you'd better submit your application around a month before your trip. And you need to download the application form, fill it on your computer, print it out and sign your signature. The embassy doesn't specify how you should pay for your application. Perhaps, you should contact them at 003851-4693002 to confirm this.

For the L type application, round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation are required apart from your passport, application form and a recent passport photo.
Related Questions:
Travel to and accommodation in Hangzhou
Asked by Regina from Singapore
| Feb. 20, 2013 20:25
What is the weather like in Beijing, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai from 22nd Ma...
Asked by Ms.sangita joshi from india
| Mar. 16, 2011 21:15
Filipino passport renewal
Asked by fritz from Philippines
| Mar. 29, 2015 03:41
Any suggestion on our tour in Shanghai, Guilin, Xian and Beijing?
Asked by Mr.Silburt from Canada
| Jan. 18, 2011 02:27
Tourist Visa application paperwork
Asked by Di Gardiner from Australia
| Nov. 28, 2013 02:42
Does 72 hour free transit require joint flight connection?
Asked by Michael from Germany
| Mar. 14, 2016 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)