Asked by Caroline Mueller from Germany | Jan. 06, 2015 20:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

We would like to apply for a Visa to go in Shanghai the last week of January.

To whom it may concern,
We are germans and I´m staying on a working holiday visa in Tokyo and my boyfriend with a Z type (as specialist in Human) with Japan resident card but german passport). The purpose of this travel is for turism.

We would like to stay 3 days. Could you let me know the process to apply for both of us?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from Lesotho | Jan. 11, 2015 02:37
Caroline, you both need to apply for a L type before you go. You should find a qualified local tour agency and ask them to help you with your application. Except your passports, application form, recent photos, round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation are required.
Related Questions:
Business Trip in Shanghai
Asked by pierre from Japan
| Dec. 29, 2014 01:20
I will be going to Shanghai the last week of December and first week of Jan...
Asked by Ms.Itzy from Mexico
| Dec. 12, 2010 22:13
Where could we ride bus no. 6 to Banshengdong Wharf or no. 21 to Zhujiajian...
Asked by Frances from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2017 01:45
If I have a residence permit expiring on the 31st of January, I need to sta...
Asked by Ryan from Germany
| Dec. 06, 2016 01:56
Visiting Datong-the hanging Monastery during New Year's week
Asked by RS from USA
| Oct. 11, 2011 04:04
hi, my family and I will go to hongkong last week of January 2010.i would l...
Asked by Mrs.Nicol from Phil
| Jan. 16, 2010 03:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)