Asked by Nicola Birch | Jan. 06, 2015 19:34
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Can I get an S1 visa to China from Thailand?

My two daughters have X Study residency type for China. I am a British national and have just been granted a 3 month single entry S2 type. I would apply for S1 when the S2 expires, but we are planning a vacation to Thailand in February, and I need to know if I can get an S1 type (or likewise) from Thailand? Please advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Marco from US | Jan. 07, 2015 02:27
Hello Nicola, you can apply for the S1 type at Thailand. Submit the following materials: 1. passport and photocopy of the data page; 2. application form and photo; 3. the original and photocopy of your visa for Thailand; 4. an invitation letter from your daughter; 5. a photocopy of your daughter's passport and residence permit; and 6. the original and photocopy of your kinship certificate.
Related Questions:
If we go to China on S1 type can I apply for the jobs and upon getting a jo...
Asked by Shilpa from India
| Apr. 10, 2017 21:56
s1 visa for father whose son is in china since long time and he is on z vi...
Asked by laxman from India
| Sep. 27, 2014 02:01
Can I apply for the S1 visa at the same time my husband applies for the Z t...
Asked by Andrea from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 19:55
Please am a Ghanaian in Thailand for tour can I get a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Michael from Ghana
| May. 21, 2017 21:37
I have an S1 visa. Can I study in china with it?
Asked by Greeshma from India
| Aug. 22, 2014 21:41
Does the birth certificate have to be authenticated in Kenya?
Asked by Dhara shah from Thailand
| Feb. 26, 2018 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)