Asked by CHUNG MOH from Malaysia | Jan. 05, 2015 02:16
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Malaysian going Shenzhen directly needs VISA? What about via Macao then Shenzhen within a week?

I understand if I were to go Shenzhen direct entry requires one. If I go Macao and then Shenzhen within a week? Do I need one from Macao to Shenzhen holding Malaysian passport? What about flying directly through Hong Kong then to Shenzhen as I know directly Hong Kong will not require application.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from Kuwai | Jan. 08, 2015 02:14
Chung, it's possible that you may apply for a special VOA at the ports in Shenzhen. It is valid for 5 days and only allows you to stay in Shenzhen. However, I do think that you may apply one from CVASC branches in Malaysia in advance because it's possible that your VOA to Shenzhen is refused.
Related Questions:
VOA at Shenzhen Airoirt
Asked by Alem Salleh from Malaysia
| Jan. 04, 2014 01:48
Can I apply s single entry five-day VOA at the Shenzhen immigration?
Asked by Sussie Wong from Malaysia
| Aug. 07, 2015 22:02
Hi, i'm Malaysian. i'm going to go to Shenzhen mid November. Do i have to a...
Asked by Ms.Hana from Malaysia
| Oct. 18, 2009 21:58
Malaysian apply Visa to China needs how many working days
Asked by Isacc from Malaysia
| Jan. 09, 2015 02:55
Do Malaysian needs to apply for visa to visit Haikou, China?
Asked by Ms.Juliana from Malaysia
| Apr. 17, 2011 21:29
Enter Shenzhen from Malaysia, then to Hong Kon and then back to Shenzhen. D...
Asked by Purple from Malaysia
| Sep. 08, 2011 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)