Asked by Saif from Sweden | Jan. 03, 2015 19:32
About:China Embassy in Sweden

how do I get I want to categorize Visa Travel Pearls China Shanghai City or Guangzhou.

Hello I am of Iraqi nationality and carry Iraqi passport + permanent residence in Sweden,

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliva from United Kingdom | Jan. 04, 2015 20:54
You should apply for an L type at the Chinese embassy in Sweden. Prepare the following materials: your passport with a validity of at least six months and two blank pages, a photocopy of the data page of your passport, a filled application form glued with your recently taken color photo, the original and photocopy of your residence card in Sweden, roundtrip tickets and hotel reservations. However, there is a chance that you may be rejected. If so, you can turn to a travel agency to submit the application.
Related Questions:
From where I can find good quality pearls in Shanghai
Asked by Sujata from Malaysia
| Nov. 13, 2014 21:01
i am a filipina and i want to travel to hongkong then to shanghai, do i ne...
Asked by ces mayumi from philippines
| Oct. 14, 2011 21:11
Where can I get Jewellers ornaments, beads, jade, pearls, mother of pearls ...
Asked by damodar Kulkarni from india
| Apr. 22, 2015 03:38
I want to bring my cultured pearls with me to have them restrung. Could yo...
Asked by Mrs.Jarrett from Canada
| Apr. 14, 2009 22:23
I will spent a day for shopping at Shanghai. I am looking for cycling and s...
Asked by Ms.Della
| Mar. 28, 2011 20:00
i want to travel hong kong how do i do get visa and what are the requiremen...
Asked by muhammed Anyapa from Nigeria
| Jan. 05, 2017 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)