Asked by Hasibullah from Afgh | Jan. 03, 2015 07:15
About:China Student Visa

Obtaining secondary school visa?

Hi everyone!
I am from Afghanistan and i want to study my school in China. Is it possible for me? no problem of tution fee, i can pay but i really dont know that can i go there and study my school?

Answers (1)
Answered by Julian from USA | Jan. 04, 2015 01:34
It's possible for you to study at China as long as you are admitted by a school there. To apply for your X type, you need to prepare: a recent color passport photo and a photocopy of the data page of passport, the original and photocopy of your admission letter, the original and phtocopy of application form issued by the Chinese Education Ministry for foreign students (JW201 or JW202), the original and photocopy of a medical examination report issued by a public hospital in Afghanistan, the graduation certificate from your school in Afghanistan, and other materials required by the embassy.
Related Questions:
I wish to work in Shenyang. I am a secondary school teacher teaching Englis...
Asked by Mr.Chew from Singapore
| Aug. 28, 2009 01:22
my birth date is 08/20/1979. will i have troubles?
Asked by sean from t
| Mar. 28, 2015 21:27
Is Prior Visa is required for official passport holder for official visit i...
Asked by Ratan Kumar Roy from Bangladesh
| Feb. 18, 2013 00:38
What are documents need for china visa?
Asked by Aman from Bangladesh
| Jun. 16, 2011 22:26
really love studying in china and which university to learn
Asked by Muhammed Uthman Awodi from Nigeria
| Aug. 12, 2013 04:20
Summer schools in PRC?
Asked by Branimir Mueller from Croatia
| Dec. 03, 2014 20:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)