Asked by mintwater from The Netherlands | Jan. 02, 2015 09:36
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Dutch passport holder with Hong Kong permanent identity card

I am a Dutch passport holder (currently living in the Netherlands) and also have Hong Kong permanent identity card (I was born in Hong Kong with Hong Kong parents). I am applying for a job offered by the Dutch government working in Beijing. Wat kind of working visa do I need to apply.

Can I get around the procedure of applying one by leaving China (to Hong Kong) and then back again every 6 months?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nat from UAE | Jan. 02, 2015 21:13
You need to have a Work Z to work in China. After you get the Work Z, you still need to change it to a resident permit after you enter China. With the resident permit, you can leave and re-enter China every 6 months.
Related Questions:
requirements for Beiljing Visa, Permanent Hk Identity card Holder philippin...
Asked by vivian Kormylo from Hanoi Vietnam
| Mar. 17, 2015 22:13
H.K.I.D. enter to Macau
Asked by K.C. from Hong Kong
| Aug. 20, 2015 00:43
Hi, I am travelling to London from Hong Kong and has a transit at Peking fo...
Asked by Chij Man from Hong Kong SAR China
| Aug. 01, 2017 02:17
Do Holders of Hong Kong resident identity card (not the permanent type) nee...
Asked by Chan Danny from Hong Kong
| Jan. 23, 2013 00:39
Hong Kong permanent resident with Home Return Permit visiting China from Au...
Asked by Newton Lee
| Mar. 23, 2018 01:32
Do I need to apply for any work permit to work full-time in China?
Asked by kwok from Hong Kong
| Aug. 07, 2012 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)