Asked by Sami from Palestine | Dec. 30, 2014 04:29
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Can a Palestinian Professor currently in Cairo renew China Visa here in Cairo?

I am a Palestinian Professor from Gaza. My visa expired in Jul2014 and could not travel due to border condition. Can I am currently on a research leave in Cairo.Sami

Answers (1)
Answered by Leonard from DPRK | Dec. 31, 2014 02:59
Hi Sami! I don't think you can renew the previous one since it has been long a long time from the date it expired. I suggest you to apply for an F type, which may require you to submit your valid passport and a photocopy of its data page, a completed application form affixed with your recently taken color photo, proof of your legal stay or residence status in Egypt, and an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China.
Related Questions:
British citizen living in Egypt apply for Z visa in Egypt?
Asked by Brendan from Egypt
| Dec. 14, 2015 21:29
I am Chinese citizen holding Hong Kong passport, where Can I go to renew it...
Asked by Prism chan from Egypt
| May. 19, 2016 20:52
Chinese visa in Egypt for Serbian citizen who is tourist in Egypt and wants...
Asked by Ilija lakicevic from Serbia
| Jan. 26, 2014 20:33
i am looking for china visa from cairo chain
Asked by alusine m kromah from liberia
| Feb. 20, 2012 21:51
Hi, I am USA citizen living in Cairo, I will go to Hong Kong in 2 weeks....
Asked by Mr.John from USA
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:43
Visa From Cairo
Asked by Hani from Libya
| Nov. 03, 2012 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)