Asked by Ben from United Kingdom | Dec. 29, 2014 13:58
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Tourist and then Work visa?

I booked flights too fast and planned a trip to Thailand within the 30 days. It is coming up to Spring festival after all. Is it possible to use a double entry L type and then get the Z type somewhere nearby, say, in Hong Kong? Then I can just do the resident's permit on the entry from Hong Kong. My Invitation letter says apply in UK so I would have to ask my employer to reprint the letter to change the place of application but I have no idea if this is easy or reasonable to ask of him.

Answers (1)
Answered by Cindy from Netherlands | Dec. 30, 2014 02:00
Hello Ben! I suggest you to apply the Z type in UK. Since it is not that easy to apply it in Hong Kong and sometimes you have to turn to travel agencies for help with additional fees. The processing for Z type normally takes 4 working days. So I think you have enough time to wait for the Z type prepared.
Related Questions:
Chicago to Shanghai round trip, but go Chicago to Shanghai to Seoul back to...
Asked by J from US
| Oct. 25, 2018 18:02
Hello what are the requirements for fixing a work visa ?
| Mar. 02, 2017 19:59
what is category work visa in China
Asked by Mandeep singh from India
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:20
What is the cost of 24 month work visa?
Asked by Ian howarth from United States
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:09
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
Is there a maximum age requirement to get a work visa to work in China?
Asked by Glen Ryan from USA
| Jul. 21, 2013 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)